Use a High Converting Call to Action
Every website should have a call to action, a response or goal you want users to complete. These actions usually include downloading content, registering for an event, etc. It is an essential part of any conversion campaign or website.
Download our complimentary tool, the Convert2Customers Checklist, a step by step guide to drive traffic, convert leads and close customers. Along with the checklist, you will also receive access to a free 6 week email course walking you through each of the steps. (Download Here)
But how do you encourage users to act? How do you create an effective call to action?
Here are some quick tips to create the call to actions needed to convert your audience to paying customers:
- Identify the need and communicate the benefit of responding to your call to action. What will someone get in return for sharing their contact information with you. Be Clear.
- Position your call to action high on the page or email.
- Size Matters. A large call to action has a better chance of getting noticed. Do not be annoying… but base the size on space available and copy needs.
- Use scarcity to encourage action. Create a sense of urgency i.e. limited supply, limited time.
- Have a call to action EVERYWHERE! Place the call to action on landing pages, emails, social media, in blog articles and social media.
These are just a few tips.
Be sure to check out or complimentary checklist or even take a deep dive with our Convert2Customers Signature Course.